Park anywhere along Walkington Road (///answer.ideals.clean)
From Google: "Black Mill is a grade 2 listed structure, originally named Far Mill or Baitson's Mill after Gilbert Baiston rebuilt it in 1803, originally had white washed walls, it was damaged by fire in 1868 and eventually all the working gear was removed, it was used as a dwelling untill 1934, now a land mark on Westwood Pastures."
Land owner permission requirements unknown.
View and discuss this location in more detail on Grey Arrows.
Co-ordinates: 53.83704, -0.450182 • what3words: ///defectors.stuns.deluded